Re: X crashes when googling for 'openmosix "currently disabled"'

Thanks for your replies!

I forgot to mention that I run Mozilla1.7RC1

I did some further tests:
* search works in Konqueror and Firefox0.8
* if I save the results page from Konqueror and open it locally
  in Moz, X crashes aswell
* I thought maybe the cyrillic font in the results might cause
  the crash, but pravda.ru works fine

So I assume it's a bug in Moz1.7RC1 ...

Cheers,
Hannes.

PS: haven't tried the included Moz1.6 yet .. will do tomorrow...