Re: X crashes when googling for 'openmosix "currently disabled"'

Hannes Mayer wrote:

Thanks for your replies!

I forgot to mention that I run Mozilla1.7RC1

I did some further tests:
* search works in Konqueror and Firefox0.8
* if I save the results page from Konqueror and open it locally
  in Moz, X crashes aswell
* I thought maybe the cyrillic font in the results might cause
  the crash, but pravda.ru works fine

So I assume it's a bug in Moz1.7RC1 ...

Cheers,
Hannes.

PS: haven't tried the included Moz1.6 yet .. will do tomorrow...

Can you please bzip2 the saved HTML and send it to the list, or post at URL?

Which binary exactly of mozilla 1.7rc1 did you use?

Warren