When can we see the inclusion of Video Players for Redhat Fedora?

What have caused Redhat not to include Video Players
for it's distribution?, I havent' seen Redhat
including any Video Players since Redhat 8.0
Distribution, although the menu contains a Sound &
"Video" container for it, but doesnt' contain any
video player applications, like MPLAYER, XINE.