Re: Needing missing version.h file in kernel-source-2.6.1-1.65

Doug Robson wrote:
Because I tried updating to FC2T3 and was shot down for 4K stack problem.
I have nVidia nForce2 motherboard with onboard MCP sound and I have
an nVidia Fx5600 graphic card.  So I just am forced to stay with what
still works with all this nVidia stuff.
4K also kills the Linuxant driver for my wireless ethernet card.
Wakarimaska?

Wakatta.

You would be a lot better off either using a vanilla kernel built from scratch with 4K stacks disabled, or the 2.6.5-1.358 i586 kernel which also has it disabled. 2.6.1-1.65 is a VERY ancient kernel.

Warren