xcdroast & resolution conflict

charles f. zeitler cfzeitler at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 20:45:40 UTC 2004

--- Michal Jaegermann <michal at harddata.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 10:34:36AM -0700, charles f.
> zeitler wrote:
> > xcdroast says it needs 800x600,
> > therefor it won't open,
> > but my xorg.conf & XF86Config
> > both indicate i _have_ 800x600.
>
> Probably it tests that condition somewhere with
> "greater" instead of
> "not smaller", or equivalent, but a message you see
> says otherwise.
> Which of these two is really right I have no idea.
> Check sources and
> fix that bug.

src rpm has: if gdk_screen_width() < 800 ||
gdk_screen_height() < 600 (then error)

it would seem these functions are reporting
a different resolution than my config files...

cfzeitler at yahoo.com

=====
:                  Do  What Thou  Wilt                     :

:                       Shall  Be                          :

:                The  Whole  of The  Law                   :