Fedora Core 2 feedback (user perspective)

Although, I am a developer, as a user, I would really like to see Mozilla come better configured with the Java, and Flash plug-ins pre-installed. RealPlayer would be a plus. Or at least somehow make installation/configuration easier for users. I'm not sure how much control Fedora developers have over this but it would make Fedora much more user friendly. I also think that putting at least one DVD player (like Xine) in the distro would be a good thing. A user should be able to install Fedora, and pop-in a DVD to watch it. If you want to select a different DVD player that can be an option. Sound configuration is a currently nightmare. I'm not sure exactly why but I think it maybe an OSS vs. ALSA issue. For example, I have a Shuttle with a SPDIF digital output. I should be able to watch a DVD with Dolby Digital or DTS audio without having to spend a week tweaking configuration files.