FC2T3 X Configuration - No devices detected

Hi,

I recently installed FC2T3 on an older PII 366 for a test. The Installation from an NFS Server hosting the isos worke fine.

But after the reboot, there is no loginscreen, the disply stays black.
In the Xorg.0.log there is on EE : (EE) No devices detected.

This is confusing me, because the messages of the boot process are shown and I could use the gfx installation mode which is asking for the display configuration and settings.

I can remember that there has been a problem like that on my toshiba labtop and I had to edit the xorg.conf by hand (Hsync... something)

The graphiccard is an elsa winner1000/T3D AGP, the monitor an iiyama visionmaster 403 17".

Thanks for any hints and tips.

Regards Götz
--
Götz Reinicke