ntpd broken?

I have a public ntp server that doesn't seem to be responding to
requests on the network since upgrading it to test3/rawhide.  (It
syncs up just fine, but no other systems can sync to it.)

The config hasn't changed.  Maybe it should?  Suggestions are welcome.

I was going to check bugzilla for open problems with ntp, but it seems
to be down at the moment...

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve kspei com             http://www.kspei.com/