were powered off. Broken BIOS :-(

From: J. Scott Amort [mailto:jsamort shaw ca]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 1:40 PM

(as of May 12), and running kernel 2.6.5-1.358. When I do a system
reboot, it actually powers down the hard drives (the message

Not trying to start a flame war or compare apples to egg crates, but XP does the same
thing. I just noticed last night, after powering down my FC2-Test3 box and the hard
drives powered down before the m/c shut off. I noticed that XP did the same thing
when I shut it down.