Re: Working Firewire in FC2?

What is the problem, the firewire on my ASUS P4PE mother board
and the firewire on my ATI AIW 8500DV both detect and drivers
have loaded since RHL 9. I have never had a firewire device to
plug in, so I have no way of knowing if it actualy works or not.

Do your drivers not load, or do the apps not work?

Bruce P. Morin wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know if Firewire will be functional in FC2? This is an important
hardware tool for us, and it wasn't working in FC1.

TIA,

Bruce