Re: FC2 T3 release date of 5-18??

raxet wrote:

It's very well documented in the bug. But for those who can't read my post:

It hangs just after initrd.gz expands, or rather it simply reboots the
system. I have installed each iteration of FC1 and FC2 other than the
infamous FC2 T3 and they all install or upgrade without a hitch. I have
Tested and retested the ISO's via mediacheck and MD5SUM and there is Absolutely nothing wrong with the cd's.

Either way when I brought this problem up earlier in a post to
fedora-test-list, Alan said to turn off acpi and such. Well I've tried that
to and it
Still won't install.

Also when attempting to access the bug I did post the server refuses my
access to 123067.

Annoyed,

RaXeT

...snip...

I had FC2-Test3 stall or hang, when I had a USB 2.0 drive attached. I unplugged the drive and the install went as planned.

Did the original poster have a USB drive attached?