-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Guy Fraser
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 9:58 AM
To: bpmorin safepointetech com; For testers of Fedora Core development
releases
Subject: Re: Working Firewire in FC2?

What is the problem, the firewire on my ASUS P4PE mother board
and the firewire on my ATI AIW 8500DV both detect and drivers
have loaded since RHL 9. I have never had a firewire device to
plug in, so I have no way of knowing if it actualy works or not.

Do your drivers not load, or do the apps not work?