-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Guy Fraser
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 10:05 AM
To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases
Subject: Re: FC2 T3 release date of 5-18??

raxet wrote:

>It's very well documented in the bug. But for those who can't read my post:
>It hangs just after initrd.gz expands, or rather it simply reboots the
>system. I have installed each iteration of FC1 and FC2 other than the
>infamous FC2 T3 and they all install or upgrade without a hitch. I have
>Tested and retested the ISO's via mediacheck and MD5SUM and there is
>Absolutely nothing wrong with the cd's.
>Either way when I brought this problem up earlier in a post to
>fedora-test-list, Alan said to turn off acpi and such. Well I've tried that
>to and it
>Still won't install.
>Also when attempting to access the bug I did post the server refuses my
>access to 123067.

I had FC2-Test3 stall or hang, when I had a USB 2.0 drive attached. I
unplugged the drive and the install went as planned.

Did the original poster have a USB drive attached?

fedora-test-list mailing list
fedora-test-list redhat com
To unsubscribe: