RE: FC2 T3 release date of 5-18??

Hi Raxet,

> Now that's progress.
>
> I can't remember ever seeing in release notes for any RedHat release a
> disclaimer re: five different models of a mobo that just happens to be the
> hottest mobo on the market.
>
> Well now I have. :(

Well, I remember installing RHL 7.2 on a then rather new Asus
motherboard (ok I could install) and having some issues with getting the
on board IDE working together with an external Promise controller.
Things got fixed in RawHide pretty soon after the release.

Hey, these things happen, developers have to catch up with new hardware
occasionally. So now please stop whining. You are really stretching it.

Leonard.