Re: Anyone compiled a Netspeed Gnome Applet RPM for FC2T3?

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 11:30, Tony Perrie wrote:
> I thought SELinux was disabled by default?

Guess we're trying for the longest-hijacked-thread record here - naaah,
not by a long shot. ;^)

On a fresh install, it should be.  On an upgrade, the old setting are
(should be) preserved.  And perhaps some want it enabled despite the
warts...