Re: Fedora Core 2 feedback (user perspective)

While you're at it put pressure on your politicians to put a stop to the push for DCMA-like laws and software patents.

I have a friend who is a patent lawyer and the current state of patent law in the USA is a nightmare. Obviously it means it's good business for her.

Will Backman wrote:
It is frustrating, but I applaud Redhat for sticking with free
software.  That way, I can have a free desktop.  If you want to put
pressure on a corporation, put the pressure on Macromedia, Sun, and the
people who control CSS for DVDs.

Will

-- Greg Gulik http://www.gulik.org/greg/ greg @ gulik.org