Re: Panasonic CF-R1 won't boot with install kernel crash

| From: Phil Schaffner <Philip R Schaffner NASA gov>
| Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:16:03 -0400

Phil> Sounds like it's worth a Bugzilla report.
Thanks, when I tried to file the problem,
Product   Fedora Core
Component kernel
Version   test3
Platform  i386
Summary   install kernel crashes on Panasonic CF-R1(chipset 440)
 Examples:
 Bad:  Installer crashed
 Good: Installer hangs when loading aic7xx moudle
Mine sounds like Bad:

But the information I have right here is just above.
Is this just the way I would do ?  OR
Is there any way to truck down the location ?
Say,
 try some kernel on Fedore Core1 ?
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.