Re: final release

Ben Brown wrote:

This reminds me of something I got to thinking about last night while
messing with my install of FC2test3... and I'm sure I'm wrong, but maybe
someone smarter can explain...

If we've been running the test releases, and updating our systems via
up2date or yum, then don't we pretty much HAVE the official FC2?

Like I said, someone smarter then me explain what gets changed in the
actual release vs. my method. Please. :)