openoffice.org-1.1.1-3 and oopadmin (spadmin)

Hi Folks,

I've been playing around with FC2test3 and noticed that the printer/font administration tool (spadmin or oopadmin) is missing. Is this a feature? If so, how does one now incorporate their own fonts?

If it's not a feature, I'd be happy to post it as a bug. However, I wanted to see if there was any guidance from this list before jumping ahead to bugzilla.

Regards,
Steve