Re: openoffice.org-1.1.1-3 and oopadmin (spadmin)

Stephen Sekula wrote:
Hi Folks,

I've been playing around with FC2test3 and noticed that the printer/font administration tool (spadmin or oopadmin) is missing. Is this a feature? If so, how does one now incorporate their own fonts?

If it's not a feature, I'd be happy to post it as a bug. However, I wanted to see if there was any guidance from this list before jumping ahead to bugzilla.

Read the FC2 Release notes to answer your fonts questions. I find that printing via CUPS just works in OOo and fonts installed according to the procedure in the Release Notes appear in OOo.

Gerry Tool