RE: Working Firewire in FC2?

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 20:31, Dave Jones wrote:
> There's an fedora-announce list where errata notifications get sent
> (These usually also get picked up quickly and reposted on places
> like http://www.lwn.net and the like too).

Thanks Dave, but can I just make a request that if/when an errata kernel
is released with FireWire enabled by default it is marked *very* clearly
in the release notes so that it can't be overlooked? It would be a big
help...

Thanks again.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com