Red Hat Introduces Desktop Linux Competitor

Why is it, that Redhat so dislikes KDE? the number one
choice of linux users.

I read this article, and I assumed that they will still offer KDE
as a optional install in Fedora2.
Every time Redhat makes a move, it's counter to the majority of
the linux community. I am for them making money and staying
in business, but WOW the way they go about it.

Jim Tate