using sata_sil instead of siimage?

Hi,

I'm trying to get a Sil3112 card and SATA disk working and would like
to use the sata_sil module rather than the built-in siimage IDE
driver. Is there any way to disable siimage on the kernel command
line so as to allow me to be able to use the libata sata_sil driver?

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul clubi ie	paul jakma org	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
	warning: do not ever send email to spam dishone st