Re: Realplayer9 ?? fedora2test3

Mark Fonnemann wrote:

i believe you need to install the RealPlayer8 rpm and then you add the
additional RealPlayer9 codecs add-on. the rpnp.so plugin can be found in the
RealPlayer8 rpm. i just recently installed and this was the method i used.
perhaps, a complete RealPlay9 package exists but as of very recently, to the
best of my knowledge, it didn't. i guess linux (unix) isn't a priority for
Real, Inc. maybe someday we linux users won't be treated as second class
citizens anymore... <sigh>

mark. :-)

Actually, there is are RealPlayer for linux with mozilla plugin at www.helixcommunity.org It you don't mind using the nightly build you can download it now or else you'll have to wait until 5/18 for the alpha release. The more users and feedback the better the product.