Re: Unable to boot on WinXP after Fedora Core 2 test3 install

At 23:04 05-15-2004 +0200, you wrote:

No ... I think you are misunderstood ... :-)

I am not having problems booting XP .. I was helping another guy saying which, configuration I had setup here ....

It's sure that boot.ini can mess up some stuff .. anyways, my boot.ini is:

[boot loader]
timeout=30
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect

That's why I am doing some weird stuff on the grub.conf file :)

thanks,