Re: Unable to boot on WinXP after Fedora Core 2 test3 install

At 02:44 05-16-2004 +0200, you wrote:

Ops, sorry :-( ...

What kinda of setup you have? You still have problems?

Thanks,

At 23:04 05-15-2004 +0200, you wrote:

No ... I think you are misunderstood ... :-)

I am not having problems booting XP .. I was helping another guy saying which, configuration I had setup here ....

i know that you have no problems,
i try to understand the xp-boot-problem.

thanks :-)

--
shrek-m

___
Marco Bicca
Network Security Engineer

eMail: mbicca terra com br
iCq: 3198441
YiM: twilightdrummer
MsNm: hadeswarden hotmail com
Linux registered user: 298447
PgP Key @ http://mbicca.securesolution.com.br/pgp/marco_bicca.asc

In the year of the new century and nine months, From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
The sky will burn at forty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new city..."

In the city of york there will be a great collapse, 2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb,
third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

NOSTRADAMUS