Re: RedHat Desktop was or is Fedora Core 2 Release

On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 06:15:20PM +0800, Chris Kloiber wrote:

> > Indeed, because they are not Open Source, but still, these are the
> > issues RH mentions themselves in their statements about RHEL DT.
>
> Just wanted to point out that we haven't gone over to the dark side
> completely.

Agreed.  I think RH is right pointing out that some of these things
are today of a high value, to make the step to Linux on the desktop
more feasible for more people (speaking of our my experience with
my own customers).  We just have to keep trying to make an
as-full-Open-Source-as-possible distro for desktop use.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos xos nl>