Re: Realplayer9 ?? fedora2test3

slim wrote:

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/713146/com/RealPlayer9-9.0.7.151-4.i386.rpm.html

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 17:07, Gene Heskett wrote:

On Saturday 15 May 2004 18:03, Andrei Botoaca wrote:

I want to correct you! There is a RP9 version!! And it can be found
through the links in the www.xinehq.de homepage!

Unforch, I couldn't find the link for rp9 there. Am I going blind in my old age?

[...]

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Did you install this rp9 and did it run FedTest3?

Jim Tate