Re: xorg.conf in FC2

On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 16:05 -0600, raxet wrote:

> I'm stating that in my /etc/X11 directory there is no xorg.conf. The
> only one I found was located in the /usr/XR11R6/lib/Server dir. What to
> do please?
>
> RaXeT

Remove the old XF86Config files (if any are present), make sure there is
no xorg.conf file (you already have) and then create a new config file
from scratch with system-config-display:
system-config-display --reconfig

If that fails.. try adding the --noui option so that X is not started
while configuring.
--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic State University, SLO)
fedora andrewfarris com :: lmorgul on irc.freenode.net