Re: Serious reservations about FC2 release on 5/18

Sean Estabrooks wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2004 19:37:09 -0500
Gerry Tool <gstool earthlink net> wrote:

I do concur that this is going to hurt the reputation of FC2.

Holy shit, too bad there isn't a whiner of the day award!   People like
you really shouldn't be using test releases.  The idea is to find problems
and post bug reports not freak out when things aren't working perfectly.
Maybe we should just do what Microsoft does and says Dual boot is
not supported, you're on your own!!

Cheers,
Sean

Why do you have to get offensive and personal? I've been happily involved in every "Red Hat" test release since the public beta for RHL8. I am NOT WHINING. I've reported a number of bugs for the three FC2 test releases to bugzilla and have put up with whatever problems testing has caused. I am simply concerned with the people who have not been testers who now will be bitten by this problem when they do a fresh install of FC2 on a dual boot system having windows XP, and the reviews that will point this out.

Looking back on this thread, you have been a constant complainer about everyone who has the opinion that this is an issue that needs serious attention.

Why are you so vitriolic about this issue?

Gerry Tool