Re: xorg.conf in FC2

Hi,

> No, don't copy or move any existing xorg.conf files into /etc/X11.
> Use system-config-display to create a new, fresh config file instead
> (this is more likely to create a usable file than assuming one you
> *find* on the system is valid.. the s-c-d program uses a script that
> knows what is valid to create it)

Something is being very silly on my system. All I get is

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/system-config-display/xconf.py", line 412, in ?
  hardware_state.merge_into(xconfig)
NameError: name 'hardware_state' is not defined

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,