-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-test-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Phil Schaffner
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 2:25 PM
To: 'fedora-test-list redhat com'
Subject: Re: ide/scsi and cdrecord

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 15:10, King, John (Greg) (LMIT-HOU) wrote:

I am having a problem using cdrecord to work with my ide cdrw. There has
been plenty of google-able material like appending hdc=ide-scsi in
grub.conf.

So far I have had no luck running cdrecord and while I am looking I was
hoping someone here may have the answer.

Perhaps... http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-May/msg01217.html

The archive knows all (some). Search and you shall (may) discover.