How to help? was Re: Serious reservations about FC2 release on 5/18

A very serious bug exists which can render dual-boot Windows XP
installations inoperable. The problem has been discussed in other
threads here on this list, and can be found in bugzilla, so I won't go
over it in more detail. Please see bugzilla bugs 120128 and 115980.
This problem happens on my hardware even if the harddrive is wiped, and
a fresh Windows XP install is performed before FC2-test3.
I know about this problem because I experienced it first hand in
FC2-test3. The only way I've found to work around it is to install
Windows XP, then FC1, and finally do an UPGRADE to FC2-test3. Something
is just plain not right with the FC2 "from scratch" installation
process. This problem did NOT exist in FC1!

Ok , I'm tired of this discussion leading to nowhere.. So , let's get back on line..
I"ve been bitten by this bug (but thought it was my HD fault , as I never heard about that bug untill yesterday). Now that I know this is a bug and my HD is ok , I want to know: what can we do to collect data to help fix this bug? I've read the bug report and there are no comments from any RH developer about how to get the data needed to fix this. I know I may be bitten by this bug again (probably three times, as I'll reinstall my brother's and my syster's computer with core 2) and I'll have plenty of chances to gather data about this..
Any ideas on what (and how ) I should test?

--
Pedro Macedo