Re: Realplayer9 ?? fedora2test3

That's a very good question. It works on all my desktops and laptops at home but when I installed FC1 on my dad's PC I was never able to get realplayer working there and it gives me the same error.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the sound card in that box.

Stan Bubrouski wrote:

I already have all that stuff, but rp9 still will not work. It complains:

"Cannot open the audio device. Another application may be using it."

Any thoughts?

-- Greg Gulik http://www.gulik.org/greg/ greg @ gulik.org