Re: How to help? was Re: Serious reservations about FC2 release on 5/18

Law Horne wrote:

Ok I posted this A little while ago. But since everyone was still
arguing about this issue no one seem to notice. So I do not know if it
helps or not. SO I'M REPOSTING it.

thx , but I'm looking for ways to gather data to be used to find the reasons of this problem so it can be added to the bug report and fixed...

--
Pedro Macedo