Token Ring driver not compiled in FC2

Looks like the IBM Token Ring drivers are not compiled in FC2. While I
don't mind the exercise of compiling them and the kernel myself, it
seems like this might be a defect since there are actually quite a few
of us out here that still use TR, especially here inside of IBM.

I would like to compile the drivers as modules and just use them with
the current FC2 kernel - in the past I've always had symbol trouble
trying to do this - anyone out there have any pointers?