Re: Serious reservations about FC2 release on 5/18

michael epm2 com ("Michael Hatzel") writes:
> Yeah, but you'd have to be chainloading FROM Win to Linux not from Grub to
> Win.  That's what I was referring to.

Nope, I too use chainloader +1, even worst I remap the drive (with map
(hd0) (hd1), map (hd1) (hd0)) , windows is installed on the second hard
drive and it doesn't complain about it...

--
Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer              E-Mail : mathieu newview com
       Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately