Re: How to help? was Re: Serious reservations about FC2 release on 5/18

Marshall Lewis wrote:

Wouldn't determining if his suggested fix works be useful in determining
the potential cause?

Sorry.. I had forgotten to say that I tried all the methods I knew to restore windows .. I ended using the most common: reinstall :P
I'll try to do a upgrade as soon as I get the core 2 images to test this (when I had this problem , it was a clean install on a clean HD) and then do a clean install to see if it brakes things..

--
Pedro Macedo