Re: Release ?

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 08:32, Manu Abraham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	FC2 has been released ? Available for download ?

I think we still have to wait for the Americans to wake up before it is
officially the 18th of May 8), and so for Fedora to be officially
released.

The release note should appear at the web site, and also to the announce
mailing list, and then I suppose the FTP servers will be unlocked.

After all this time, waiting a few hours more won't hurt :)

Regards,
Josep