Re: Release ?

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 09:12 +0200, Josep Puigdemont wrote:

> I think we still have to wait for the Americans to wake up before it is
> officially the 18th of May 8), and so for Fedora to be officially
> released.
>
> The release note should appear at the web site, and also to the announce
> mailing list, and then I suppose the FTP servers will be unlocked.

Yep, it's about 3:32am CST (GMT -6), as I just woke up to go to work :)
(actually, it's about 4:32am EST for the Red Hat folks).

Unless something comes up or changes, will probably be around 8-9am CST
when the release is announced and the permissions granted to d/l.

Just 6 or so more hours for those waiting patiently LOL

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"