Re: New Torrent Files

My bit torrent download is stuck. I got about 10% of the file downloaded,
then had to quit and restart my download. Since then its not been able to
connect to the tracker. I've tried starting and stoping it several times,
and even on a different computer, nothing happens.

And I have 2 other files downloading via bit torrent, so I know my
software works, any Ideas?

--
Zachary Kessin zkessin cs brandeis edu +972 51 809 717 (Cell)
Custom Internet application development