Re:sharing /boot beween FC1 and FC2

I've got several FC1 and FC2-test installs (along with an old RH9) on my system,
and here's how I install a new version. I use the same boot and home partitions
for all installs, but don't install a boot loader. Everything else goes into the
new root partition. When I do this, the new kernel and its associated files are
properly installed, and/boot/grub/grub.conf is properly updated. The only catch
is to ensure that my users have the same uids and gids on all systems

--
Roick Doctor