Re: When IS the 18th of may

On Tue, 18 May 2004, Mark Bradbury wrote:

Fedora released 18th of may.

Just when is that? In my time zone I have 45 minutes to go before its
the 19th of may and I still get Forbidden at
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/

maybe the release dates should be set at GMT or something

just checked http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ and its
Tue 9:39 AM in New York and Tue 6:39 AM in Los Angeles so it is the 18th
in the USA.

Oh well bed time for me as its 11:20 pm on the 18th of may

Looks like its open now!

Brad