Re: Serious reservations about FC2 release on 5/18

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 18:39, Sean Estabrooks wrote:
> On Tue, 18 May 2004 18:30:16 +0100
>
> David Holden <dh iucr org> wrote:
> > I have to say Sean that most of your post in this thread are a "whine"
> > about people whining.
> >
> >    regards,
>
> LOL.   Well, if even one person decides to be a more helpful and less FUD
> spreading member of the community next time they have a problem, it
> was worth it.   Sounds like you won't be that one person ;o)
>
> Cheers,
> Sean.

   Kind of counter productive though, if people are worried about reporting
problems because your going to jump on them for whining the problems won't
get reported. If problems don't get reported they don't get fixed...

 Dave.

--
Dr. David Holden. (Systems Developer)
Crystallography Journals Online: <http://journals.iucr.org>