USB Mouse not working since kernel update

Richard Houston rhouston at rlhc.net
Wed May 19 03:47:08 UTC 2004

Thanks very much for your response.

Few things though, I am using the 2.4 kernel and I have the issue even is
I recompile a custom version of the yum supplied kernels. 2.4.22-1.2188
So we know the kernel works but not the custom complied one. The stock
2.4.26 kernel has the same issue. I am using the out of the box .config
file and only adding win4lin support.

I tested this om a completely stock kernel source and had the same issue.

Hope this all make sense.

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston at rlhc.net>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |