FC2 T3 massive dependency problems w/ up2date

I installed FC2T3 about a week ago. Up2date worked better than expected and i installed all the updated suggested including the new up2date package. This one replaced in the sources file the rawhide channels with fc2. That file didn't work on that day but it does now.
Now -ehen trying to install the gnome-vfs packages (among others) up2date complains about (mostly bonobo) dependency problems with a huge list of installed gnome apps.

I don't know what exactly has changed in the packages. Therefore I was afraid of screwing up my system by forcing the updated.

Any suggestion how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Aike