kxkb, keyboard layout doesn't work, FC2

I've just noticed, that when I tried to switch keybord layout, it doesn't work in whole.
I'm using KDE. I tried to set it up in kcontrol (KDE control center), but control center showed me that I have no available layouts, but before I've installed german and spanish and ukrainian support packages for KDE!
When I start xkdb I cannt see any flags shows the actual state of my keyboard. With shortcut keys the same story- ctrl-alt-k gives nothing.

Any ideas?

Yarema