Re: Flash + Mozilla and black 1px border?

Joe Reid wrote:
I'm seeing the same thing, using FireFox. So I'm assuming that this
would be a plugin issue or something in the Mozilla/Gecko engine maybe?

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040404
Firefox/0.8

File name: libflashplayer.so
Shockwave Flash 6.0 r81

I think that's been fixed since 1.6.