Ximian Evolution timeouts

Hi,

Trying to sort out a problem with the server at work and getting emails
remotely using Ximian 1.5.7

It looks like I'm having a timeout problem. Anyone know where the
timeout value is or how to set it to something different?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,