Re: FC2 problems on install from CD-ROM

Polve wrote:

Even if I try to make a linux mediacheck, after syslinux boots up, the system cannot mount the cdrom... so even the same problem... the md5sum of the disk 1 is correct too...

I've also seen drives that would work only if I recorded the CDs at a slow speed, perhaps 4X or less (depending upon the reader).

I've exchange two different CD-ROM reader but the problem remain the same.
I've used TDK discs like all the other versions of fedora core I've downloaded and burned, but all the other versions works good...

I had the same deal, the system i discovered the CDROM problem on has been running RH7.2, RH7.3, RH8.0, RH9.0, FC1, but not FC2. This one wasn't FC2's fault in my case.

ron